Monday, August 18, 2008

Joey De Leon should stop calling Pokwang a wacwac












JOWEE DE LEON IS A COMPLETE
BITCH!



Imagine me, I merely look like this after my shoot in Paris. It was a sad day, I thought I was in my post-modeling stage. I was fed up with the plastic around me. I cried my heart out, thinking I wouldn't want to see the same people I kept seeing nearly every hour, at everyday, every week, all year round. All my life I wanted a real life. A husband. Kids. But if you're a wacwac or an asuwang, it's not easy. And now this, Jowee De Leon comparing me with someone extracted from the very pits of the seventh Hades. And that Yoyoy, err.. Willi Revillame, keeps plugging it on his program Bowow wow whatever. It's making us wacwac famous. We don't like that. Not at all. Hell, I never wanted any popularity, even as a top paying ramp model. specially because, you know. But this? Being placed in the same rank of a lowly insect? And having to see my relatives' and parents' sobriquet on the telly everyday? Shit Jowee De Leon. I eat lions for breakfast, you ugly little devil rat! And you Yoyoy, err, Willi, just shut up! Some nights, any of you both might just be alone... except for a real wacwac on top of you... how'd you like that dearies?

No comments: